Of course it depends on the expression you want, but I would have tried to show
a forgotten tractor in slightly diffuse winter light.

To do that I´d lighten the snow almost up to white, and then, using curves,
lighten the middle tones so the greys of the tractor. Maybe I would crop a
little on the right but if you want the tractor to feel lost you shouldn´t take
to much.

DagT