Well, what a year! A bunch of us met in Chicago at our exhibition, which I would say was a success, we posted beautiful pictures, and engaged in all sorts of online mischief. Looking forward to more of the same next year.

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/pdmlxmas2010/content/_IGP5247_large.html

p.s. With camera on the tripod and mirror lock-up in remote, I triggered the shutter at the same time I flashed *the modeling light* on the 360 flash, which I held high & to the right of the camera, bouncing the light off the ceiling. As you all know, you don't need the flash attached to the camera in any way to trigger the modeling light. I read of a photographer using this set-up with an environmental portrait shoot he had. I thought I'd give it a try here. I adjusted my white balance in camera using the 1st test shot, and then went for it.