Larry -

You might also look at FotoFusion - www.lumapix.com There are three versions at different price levels. I've been using the Enhanced version for several years for page layout, posters, etc. The Extreme version is designed to do album layout and has a good text function as well at about half the price of InDesign. It's Windows only right now but a Mac version is supposed to be available in the spring.

-p