Nice colorful captures !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Aguila" <cagu...@earthlink.net>

Subject: Re: PESO - The Christmas Window and MERRY CHRISTMAS! (w/pics)

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/chixmas2010/

The Macy windows in Chicago were very disappointing this year, Paul--very short on the animation, sound, and, well, character. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - The Christmas Window and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A bright and cheerful photo. Nice framing.

I remember the Chirstmas windows at Fields in Chicago and going downtown with my mom. Also Wieboldts on 63rd and Halsted and our neighborhood Sears store at 79th and Dorchester, which did some pretty elaborate windows, along with a lot of lavish interior displays. The Sears store is still there, but the windows were bricked over many years ago. It's a fortress now.

When my kids were little --in the 1980s, we took them to Sachs Fifth Avenue in NY. Those were windows! Animation, sound, the works.

Paul