From: paul stenquist

On Dec 24, 2010, at 12:49 AM, Ken Waller wrote:

Thanks John

And a very Merry Christmas to all.

FYI - In the U. S. currently, its very un P C to say Merry
Christmas - we're supposed to say Happy Holiday -BOOO
I became accustomed to saying "happy holidays" when I worked in NY in
the eighties. With a large Jewish population, it made sense, and it
was universally practiced. But it wasn't considered PC behavior, as
it is today.  I still say happy holidays when Hanukkah and Christmas
intersect and I don't know the faith or ethnicity of the person to
whom I'm speaking. But this year, since the holidays aren't
simultaneous, everyone, including my Jewish friends, gets a Merry
Christmas. Two weeks ago, everyone got a Hannukah

That "un-PC to say Merry Christmas" crap is a straw-man argument Fox "News" asshole Bill O'Reilly tried to foist off on the nation just so he could stir shit up!

He's a born troublemaker, a Scrooge, a Grinch ... trying to spoil the season for everyone else.

Nobody cares.

If you want to say "Merry Christmas" say "Merry Christmas".

If you want to say "Happy Holidays" say "Happy Holidays".