Hey Marnie! Long time no see. Saw your house report. Your life is surely interesting...

But then again, I should be looking for your pictures.

Merry New Year :-).

Boris

On 12/24/2010 9:27 PM, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:

Gee, finally someone noticed.

Well, it was  Cotty...

Marnie aka Doe ;-)

This is a resend, originally sent a few days ago and it didn't show up.
She's baccckkk....

In a message dated 12/21/2010 9:39:23 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,