Okay, I've been _way_ behind in my mailing list reading lately ...
Has anyone already rewritten "Kodachrome" to reflect that it's
gone?  (Three people reacted to my Facebook post about sending
off my last roll of Kodachrome 25 to Kansas, with "Mama done took
your Kodachrome away".)

                                        -- Glenn

PS:  Yeah, I held onto a roll of 25 ISO this long.  Hope it was
still good.  Will find out when I get it back from Dwayne's.
I never liked the 64 or 200 anywhere near as much (and dammit,
I didn't discover what all the fuss was about Kodachrome until
just before they discontinued the 25 -- argh.)