I used a Gossen LunaSix when I had my studio and the major brands are always a good bet. That said, I currently use Shepherd/Polaris. It will do ambient/flash/multiple flash with both reflected and incident reading. It's accurate and is easier on the wallet.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=shepherd&N=0&InitialSearch=yes

http://tinyurl.com/2blve8w*

-p