That was pretty funny:
(from memory)
And we're off to settle which car is best with a "Blast down the Blue Ridge Parkway!"
cut to shots of them going very slowly over the viaduct around GFM.
"Is that a mistake?  Does  that sign say 45 MPH?"
"Surely all 800 miles of this road aren't this slow"
"Just around this corner, it'll change and we'll be off!"
 AND IT DID
"Uh, guys, it's 35 now..."

Some nice shots of them going back and forth around the viaduct and up and down the road on GFM. Wish I could have been there to see it. :)

That Merc sounds positively evil in a way that makes me want to take up a life of crime to get one.

heh heh heh