On 12/31/2010 6:23 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Boris,
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thanks!

What gauge is your tramway?  Russian railroad gauge?

Not a clue. I can only mention that this is one of the stranger local building and development projects. They started few years ago, having caused lots of traffic problems in the city. Then they either got out of funds or had a change of heart (or both) and actually undid what they've done. This is kind of version 2.0.

It looks mighty wide to me for a USA/Canada train.

Most likely it is European, but I don't know exactly. This is possibly much more knowledgeable source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Light_Rail

I too like "King David".  Looks like you worked for the composition.

I admit, I did work /grin/.

"Sandy Rain" is least prefered.  I can't make out what it is.

Hmmm. Well, I should admit that I took the picture on Dec 12. Processed it the same day and couldn't make up my mind about posting it... So, your comment makes perfect sense to me.

Boris