Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>

Subject: Re: PESO - 400 mm portrait

On 12/31/2010 03:51 PM, paul stenquist wrote:
When Grace and I were out shooting birds and squirrels at the nature center, I told her to walk away. When she was about 50 feet distant, I shot her at f8, 1/1000th, ISO 1600.
No problem blurring the background:-).

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=12173039&size=lg

Great job using a sledgehammer to crack a nut shell. And a lovely shot too.

Is it perchance processed half a stop or so over exposed? Some of the color seems to be washed out in the lighter areas.

Exposure looks fine to me as well as the composition, focus, subject, pose,,,,,,,