I think I joined in '96, but the archives only go back a few years now.

Same problem with eBay. I started selling big time in '96-'97, yet my account
now states I've been a member since 2000. Yet I have feedback that goes back to
the above years.  Maybe the millennium thing got to their computers.

On Dec 31, 2010, at 18:47 , John Coyle wrote:

> I think I joined the original PDML in 1997, when I was 58 - you can work it
> out from there!
>
> John Coyle
> Brisbane, Australia

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“ Nature is considerably more creative and inventive than humankind. Without
Nature there isn't any humankind. Without humankind, Nature is fine.”