On 2010-12-31 17:55 , they whom i call myself wrote:
the following are all the blogs of posters on this list with feeds that
i noticed/could find [...]

to those of you who on or offlist have pointed out your blogs that weren't on my list -- if it's got a feed and it's mostly photographs (or about photography) and its volume of posts is low enough that i can keep up with it, i've added it to my list and will post a fresh version in a while; i'll also keep looking for feeds when PESOs are posted

for those who aren't so sure what this is about, check out Google Reader or another feed reading tool (i use NetNewsWire on Mac and Pulse on iPhone; also, Firefox and Safari both have feed readers built in)