On Jan 5, 2011, at 1:19 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

> Well, you see, Thibs, having got Sigma 24-60 zoom I've realized that 35 mm
> equivalent of 35-36 mm of F.L. is pretty optimal to me. In fact, I do
> remember fondly my M 35/2.8 back in the film days. If this camera is even
> half as good as they talk about it, I might surely like to have one. I could
> even make it Galia's camera that we'd agree I'd have access too thereby I'd
> kill few rabbits with less than few bullets...

My feeling is that for what it is good at, the Fuki will be nearly perfect, but
it could be very frustrating to have as an only camera.

I would love to use it for urban photowalks, and it would be an awesome camera
to carry, just to have a decent camera with you at all times.  I lust after it
the way that I lust after various two seat sportscars. There are a lot of
things that they don't do at all, and there are a lot of things that they'll
do, but not as well as other cars, but in their element, they are just magic.
And very, very pretty.

> Once I find a 24x36 digital camera to mount my A 50/1.2 on, I'd be more than
> happy camper...

Cotty can fix it so you can use it on a Canon.