From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of P.
J. Alling
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 5:36 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: 645D fiddling

Since I'm pretty sure that the Flex board in the K-7 is the same as that
in the 645D, (it would only make sense from a cost perspective), and the
A lenses are supposedly electronically comparable from K mount to 645
mount, Pentax could easily implement such a thing in a future higher
level K body much as Nikon has done with their higher level bodies with
their older lenses.  I'd pay a little extra for a K-3 with that
capability.  Probably even buy one before a major price drop for it.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.

follow the directions.