G'day all - and welcome to 2011!

Well, you certainly made me work for my first PUG - 31 submissions make
this the biggest gallery for some time.  Well done to all!  It was
really interesting to see the various ways in which the theme has been
interpreted.

You'll find the gallery here - I've made a few subtle changes but it
still has the 'JAlbum look'.

http://pug.komkon.org/

There were a couple of minor hiccups in getting the gallery on line - it
all seems to be working but, if you find any problems or dead links,
please let me know ASAP.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters