I've used the hg 1600 and I've also pushed Fuji Press
800 to both 1600 and 3200. The biggest advantage of
the HG1600 (for me) was that I could get it processed
at a regular hour lab. But since I now have my own c41
setup I can push the 800 very easily. I ~really~ like
Fuji Press 800, color and grain are very good when
rated at 1600 and also still acceptable at 3200 though
pretty noticable. I'll try to scan some examples if
you'd like, don't think I have any on computer now.

Nick

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://greetings.yahoo.com