RK,

My condolences on your Dad's passing.  Your story has me thinking on my Dad, my Uncle
(his bachelor brother who died last Jan 11th), and my own photos.

My Dad and Uncle were pretty buttoned-up about their feelings.  I find myself looking
back at my Dad's photos for clues to his life.  I am particularly eager to locate my
Uncle's 35mm photos for some of the same perspective.

Personally, I have saved 23 years of my family photos, Kodachromes and prints,
everything but the obvious technical faults.  Perhaps someday I will have the time to
scan and organize the best of them for my children.  But even without this, I see it
as a legacy for the kids to look thru some day and see the world from my view.  I hope
they will see the joy they brought me with their growing up.

Meanwhile, I have to find the shot of my Uncle from Thanksgiving.  I had the A85/1.4
on the PZ-1 and might even have been using flash (bounced).  I remember thinking when
the slides came back - 'Wow, that's a nice shot.'  Now if I can just put my hands on
it...

Regards,  Bob S.