On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <gdigio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you mean "imported the last saved catalogue from a week ago"?

I clicked on the last .LRCAT file i have on the external. It then said
it would be updated to reflect the LR3 version.
I can now see all of my folders on the left side, including the All
Photos at the very top which has 6146 photos which is about right.

When i click on a folder, I can see the thumbnail boxes but no
pictures. I then click on the ? in the upper right corner to find the
location on the external. I click on said file and then i get a blank
screen saying no photos found in folder. The file then shows 0 photos,
and before i went to find these it shows the actual number of photo
beside the files.

Not sure what i'm doing wrong here.

Dave