I just took my K-7 out and tried to pop the flash in each mode. It popped...

Boris

On 1/8/2011 1:47 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I brought the K-r to Friday Night Blues tonight to try it out in
challenging light.  One of the other dancers has Pentax gear, and I
was showing him the K-r.  I told him about the flash problem, he
popped up the flash and it worked.  I tried it several times there,
and a few more times since getting home.

I've got no idea why it wasn't firing this afternoon, but the camera
seems to have fixed itself.

-- Larry Colen l...@red4est.com sent from i4est