2011/1/13 Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>:

> Yes, I remember you were trying for reverse lenses macro photography on the
> tiny critters in the water of the lake by your cabin... Tim can probably
> confirm that too /grin/.

LOL.
Yeah, I think it's Mike Wilson who has a pic of me by the cabin, using
gaffatape to combine the FA75 with the A*300 for experiments with 4X.
Don't think I got anything useful that day. I realised later that the
problem was just as much mirror slap as optical limitations. Those
tiny critters you refer to were zooplankton that I sedated in a drop
of water, but the mirror movement was enough to send vibrations
reverberating through the liquid for a long time.

Jostein
--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com