First, I very much enjoyed your images. It's apparent that your shoot with joy
and enthusiasm. Well done!
I grew up in Iowa, but this doesn't appear to be my "neck of the woods." My
home town is Clarinda, located in Page Co. in the extreme south west corner of
the state. The corn is the only familiar element of your images. ;)

Jack