Sounds like you're enjoying yourself, John.  Be sure to get up and walk around
occasionally.   ;-)
-----Original Message-----
From: John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:29:40
To: <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: And another thing ...

With the new monitor I can read PDML side by side with watching John
Coyles slide show.

I'm scrolling through Cristine's review on Miserere's blog while I'm
reading the list and writing this and everything's legible without
overlapping windows - well this composition window overlaps the list
right this second ... but as soon as I hit send.  ;-D

-----
No virus found in this message.