Aputure Gigtube live view remote control would be another, similar
option but if the doesn't like the price of a PEN many of the ideas
mentioned here aren't going anywhere. What I'll do though when all is
over is post them on my web page; maybe someday someone will have use
for them.
BTW Tim how is your customer as far as zooming goes? Would it have to
be powered zoom or is ring zoom also an option?
Cheers
Ecke