From: Mark Roberts
> http://enticingthelight.com/2011/01/14/vivian-maier-chicago-exhibit-a-review/
I finally got around to having a look at this. Very nice stuff indeed!
It's a shame Vivian Maier's photography wasn't discovered and
appreciated while she was alive.

(On the other hand, at least she isn't waiting for her framed prints
to be returned months after her Chicago exhibit!)

It seems like the reason she wasn't discovered & appreciated while she was alive is because she wanted to keep her photos to herself. I wonder if she'd have appreciated all the notice she's getting now? Or if it's something that would have bothered her?

I'm glad she's getting the recognition, but I don't know that it was something she wanted.

-----
No virus found in this message.