Paul,

I have already discovered the Leica snick. Lenses. The Cannon is a 200 mm Telyt which must be used with the Visoflex viewer/mirror assembly. It took me a while to figure out how to put that assembly together. The camera came with a 50mm f1.4 Summilux, 35mm f2.0 Summicron, and 135mm f4 Tele-Elmar. There is also 65mm that mounts to the Visofflex but I haven't figured out what or why it is. Thanks... Dad. I am hoping that my last 2 rolls of Kodachrome that I put through the Leica made it in time for processing.

I have both a Contax II and a IIA. The II has a more fragile shutter from what I understand and the shutter on the IIa doesn't have the fabric bands and the curtain is aluminum. So now I don't think I ever will have to go out looking for cameras. I just have to revert back to B&W HI.

John Graves
WA1JG
jh.gra...@verizon.net

Paul Stenquist wrote:
I'm jealous! The M4 is a great camera. Some Contaxes are excellent as well.
Tell us more!