And as I've said repeatedly (hence the frustration as you are either
extremely dense or deliberately dodging those sentences just so you can
argue more), the courts have made numerous exceptions for newspapers.
Newspapers, not magazines.  News stories fall under parts of the "fair use"
clauses and unless newspapers run afoul of civil suits due to defamation of
character they are basically exempt from model releases.