This is just for fun. I probably brightened her up a bit from what was on the
RAW, but that's partly to help kill the weird color variation I was getting.  I
posted a wide range of shots, some good, some not so good, because the folks
who shoot in this tournament all want to see themselves. I didn't work very
hard at this in regard to background events, etc. But I also found that the
shots frequently come quickly and unexpectedly, so any kind of timing is tough.
I managed a fair number with the cue ball in motion, but wasted a lot of frames
on players who draw back repeatedly before shooting. Lots of fun though. I will
probably do it again.
Paul