Thanks, everyone, for your comments.

I left wintery New Jersey last Friday, after five snow storms in three
weeks.  I am now in Maui, on vacation with my wife.  The weather has
been absolutely perfect since we arrived.  There was snow visible on
the top of the volcano two days ago, at 10,000 feet above sea level,
but at the beach, its around 80 F most of the day.  We are certainly
enjoying the change.

Wherever you are, keep safe and warm.

Dan

--