If, I invest in a QR system, it'd prolly be one of the
Arca-Swiss varietys. I've seen the qr plates by Really
Right Stuff models for the pz1p that are machined
specifically for the bottom plate of that camera,
matching it's curves. They also manufacture plates for
most of the Pentax Big Glass that's on my wish list. I
was not aware that Bogen had more than one type of QR
system. I am only familiar with thos g**awful hexagon
thingamajigs, that add quite a bit of weight to the
camera. And (without mods) does nothing to keep the
camera from twisting when at odd angles.

Nick