Christine Aguila wrote:

Clearly a subject you've seen before--but the project is doing exactly what I hoped it would. Late this week, I made some decisions. which, in future, should provide more varied shooting opportunities--that is, I hope to change up my daily routines which will get me off that *bloody gerbil wheel*--round and round from home to work and back again. Cheers, Christine

Click the picture to see it bigger.
http://aguilapaw.posterous.com/

Excellent Fun!... and your house looks awfully much like mine...
(well, that room in your apartment and my living room)

Except my cohabitor is a bit more diminuative than Darrel  :-)

I have to write you off list about something, Christine

ann