There's no article, just reviews of the three prime lenses (including
the 31 limited), plus a review of a zoom. There's also a review of a
Voigtlander camera, which comes with the reviewed Voigtlander lens. In
the camera review they do say that the Voigtlander lens may be the best
prime they have tested.

On Pop Photo's online discussion forum the managing editor does clarify
that the three primes reviewed are what the cover refers to.

I think it's sloppy. I'm reading through the issue now. It is filled
with writing and typesetting errors. Either the copyeditor was out sick,
or they have just cut back on copyediting to save money. Either way, the
magazine is annoying to read. Peterson's has had the same problem over
the past few issues.

Joe