Can't we just ask our good Norwegian fellows to write a brief summary of that article once they have read it in its original form.

X100 fares well /wink wink/.

Boris

On 1/26/2011 2:49 AM, Miserere wrote:
Also, another preview, this one with full 12.2MP JPEGs:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.akam.no%2Fartikler%2Ffujifilm_x100%2F80789%2F2

That's the Google translate to English link, in case it's not clear  :-)

There are also some high ISO pics in there, and a comparison with the
Nikon D7000. I won't tell you how the X100 fares; see for yourself!

    —M.

     \/\/o/\/\ -->  http://WorldOfMiserere.com

     http://EnticingTheLight.com
     A Quest for Photographic Enlightenment