Thanks for sharing.  It is very interesting to read his comments.  I
marvel over and over how many people don't ever think of photography
beyond equipment.  Likely they have never produced a powerful
photograph, only captured personal memories.  For people like that
photography is only about cool equipment, not about the end result.

Bruce Dayton