More on enlargers... I get my Durst M600 today but I may have found
something interesting as well:
A Kaiser 7002 (color model). Goes up to 6x7.

Does anyone have experience about Kaiser enlargers? Seems they are
still in business which is good for support.
Those though look like plastic made (like low end Durst).
Otherwise it seems to be good stuff (looking at the manual).

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs

Laptop: Macbook 13" Unibody SnowLeo/Win7

Programing: Delphi 2009