Hi all,

I am starting to take some film photos w my aunt's old sp1000 and I thought it
would be a good time to be a little diligent about noting down the
ap/shutter/iso for each photo.
This will help me figure out if my camera is metering correctly (and also help
me figure out how to reproduce a good shot if I ever make one by accident
(somewhat joking here)).

So:  does anyone know of an app for the iPhone that does this?  I've been
looking, but my google-Fu is weak.

thanks,
Sam

PS, despite self disparaging jokes, I've been taking photos for a while.  I'm
more of a pancake DA40 than a nifty-fifty.