On Jan 29, 2011, at 9:51 AM, Sasha Sobol wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/sobol/5398657468/
> Would you like to work there?
> Please tell me what you think especially if you do not like it :)

I like it, but don't love it.  I suspect that it may work better in color which
would help the various elements stand out.  The lighting looks a little bit
flat.  Another think to try, in black and white would be to go all kodalith on
it.  whack out the contrast until everything is black, or white, no grey tones.

That is also one of those photos that I would be inclined to at least try
looking at upside down.