Big thanks Everyone!  Generous comments are much appreciated.

The off-camera frame was a tad dark around the eyes--a bit drab, so I did a light tweak to brighten them up a bit. This tweak was a bit to bright because it effected the nice modeling & highlight of the nose on the original version, but I found an acceptable happy medium. I'm disappointed about the lower and upper left corners; wish it didn't have the white of the background and I would have liked the coat near his lip to be just a tad lower, but what are you going to do. :-)

What is amazing about the shot is the shutter speed: 1/6 of a sec @ f 6.3 ISO 400. Gotta love shake-reduction--and big time respect for the FA 50mm f 1.4--what a powerhouse for the money.

Big cheers, Christine