On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:54 -0500, "P. J. Alling"
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> With a name like Lamington, you'd think they'd be made out of lamb.

Well - there is a link.

There seems to be an emerging tradition here to eat lamb on Australia
Day (helped along by some fairly effective advertising by the lamb
producers, it has to be said).  So having a lamb-ington or two on Oz Day
fits in with the tradition.

:-)>

Cheers

Brian