What Ecke said. And it's good light exposure for a "midnight" shot. But DOF, like Ecke said, is an issue for me too. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "eckinator" <eckina...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: PESO rope on dock at night

needs a little more forward DOF on the rop IMO but I like your composition
cheers
ecke

2011/1/29 Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>:
This is probably my one real keeper from my midnight photo walk:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5397800784/in/set-72157625804246179/

For obvious reasons, it is a lot sharper than the photos of the sea otter swimming in the harbor.