"..the engineers were smart enough to put the data imprint in between the frames. " Where you could cut it in half and make it unreadable...

On 1/31/2011 11:31 AM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: Bruce Walker
On 11-01-30 5:38 PM, Bob W wrote:

> And, while we're on the subject, looking for an app that does it strikes me
> as a classic example of techno overkill.
Me too.  Much easier to simply use a camera that records this info
automatically, like any of Pentax' digital models, old or new. :-)

If memory serves, the original poster is trying out a Spotmatic he inherited. I don't think it records EXIF data.

I have a vague recollection that one of Pentax's later film cameras could be made to imprint this information on the film, and the engineers were smart enough to put the data imprint in between the frames.

-----
No virus found in this message.

Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.