From: Steven Desjardins
I know the command but I can't get it active.  I just can't get the
order of actions correct.  Most of the time I try to use it the
command is not active.  In the other package, you could cut a
highlighted piece out, paste it into the other shot, and feather it to
blend it in.  I always lose track of exactly what point in the process
to do that in PS.

I find it easiest to set the feathering amount in the selection tool before selecting. I don't think that's the problem here. Looks like someone took a hard edged burn tool and made a sloppy pass over the cat.

-----
No virus found in this message.