Last friday I received the tripod mount for the A* 200/4.0 Macro for use on
my F* 300/4.5.  The smaller mount for the 200 makes the 300 much more
compact & it fits into the backpack much better then it does with the larger
original mount.

I thank whoever it was that first posted the compatibility information on
this list, I would not have thought about trying the smaller A* 200/4.0
tripod mount without that info from this list.  I figured that the mount for
the A* 200/4.0 might become harder to get now that the FA* 200/4.0 is out.
According to information from the Vancouver Pentax office another PDML
member from this area also recently purchased one of these mounts.  Pentax
Canada also has one more of the A* 200/4.0 tripod mounts in stock now in
their Mississauga office.

--
David S.
Nature and wildlife photography http://www.sheppardphotos.com