Christine Nielsen wrote:

>We are expecting that storm to arrive in Boston tomorrow... today we
>got 6-8 fluffy inches, in the first part of this 1, 2 punch.  I just
>came in from shoveling 18 inches of accumulated snow off the flat part
>of our roof.   Tomorrow we'll get up to another foot, but wetter, with
>sleet & rain.  Are we having fun yet?
>
>I've laid in supplies for the duration, too.  Pot of soup on the
>stove, meatballs about to go in, a chicken on deck, wine to be
>uncorked... the only difficulty I foresee is that we are down to only
>2 extra rolls of t.p.  Might have to start rationing, if the storms
>don't let up...
>
>Best of luck -- be safe!

I got to school today just in time for afternoon classes to be
cancelled. Fortunately public transport is still functioning and I was
able to get a train back home. Lisa works just two miles from home so
she walks every day. But it's going to be challenging tonight...

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com