Phil Northeast wrote on Tue, 01 Feb 2011 22:32:50 -0800

> Just picked up my K5 from the camera shop.
>
> The battery is still charging so no shots yet, but the body feels nice.
>
> Some of the controls on the left side of the body seem better positioned and
> less likely to be knocked than on the K10

Enjoy your new K-5 - it's the nicest camera Pentax has made yet.  Ergonomics
are somewhat personal. but IMO the K-5/K-7 have the best ergos of any camera
I've ever used.  I hope that whatever Pentax brings us next year is just as
good.

Regards, Jim
Jim King
jamesk8...@mac.com