On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 13:27 -0500, "frank theriault"
> <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Not so sure about this one.  Any thoughts?
>>
>> http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/01/into-mist.html
>>

> I think this is one of your best ones this year - captures the winter
> mood perfectly.  The steam is not so thick that it hides basic shapes.
> My only minor nit is that I would have preferred the biker's bum not to
> have been cut off.
<snip>

That's the right edge of the frame as shot, so I don't have any
cropping options that would get more of the cyclist into the frame.
Actually, I didn't see him coming - I was going for the pedestrian
when he zipped in there.  That being said, I kind of like him there,
cut off as he is.  Don't know why, just do.

I'm still not 100% happy with this one, so I doubt that it'll be a
keeper, but I'm glad you all seemed to like it.  Thanks for the
comments and for looking.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson