I use compressed helium. It worked well until the DS floated away.
-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Studdert <distudio.p...@gmail.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:29:56
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Sensor Cleaning

On 8 February 2011 15:10, William Robb <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07/02/2011 9:46 PM, Glen Berry wrote:
>>
>> Whats your favorite way to clean the sensor in your Pentax DSLR?
>>
> I always make people cringe when I say this, but I use canned gas,
> specifically Dust-Off.
> To all the nattering nabobs, I say I've yet to damage anything ever using
> canned gas.

Nor a 100PSI stream of compressed air out of a 1mm aperture, I've
cleaned dozens of camera sensor and lenses with my compressor without
causing the slightest damage but am constantly told that it would
definitely screw the camera. Canned gas is too expensive and it's a
PITA to ship, for out of office sensor cleaning the Pentax sticky kit
always solves the problem, it's not much fun to use though.

--
Rob Studdert (DigitalĀ  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours