On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM, Christine  Aguila
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Frankly, it's amazing to 3 phones still there.  I can't even remember when I
> saw a public phone last.  Cheers, Christine

They're a dying breed, to be sure.  The few  I see are all pretty
decrepit.  Of the three you see here, the one on the left doesn't work
(see how it doesn't light up like the others?).

Thanks for the comment, and thanks to everyone else who looked and commented.
--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson