On Feb 9, 2011, at 5:56, frank theriault wrote:

> No great artistic statement, this.  Just noticed someone on the
> streetcar with a bit of bright colour on an otherwise drab winter day:
>
> http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/matchy-matchy.html
>
> My better half says that this is too much matching;  she calls it
> "matchy-matchy" - and apparently it's not a good thing (to her at
> least).  I kind of like it in this case.

I kind of agree with your better half. But really, people should wear whatever
the hell they want and not pay attention to the rest of us.

Of course, we get to ridicule their choices if we don't agree, but that's what
makes walking around the streets/malls fun!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN