On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:54:22 -0600, William Robb wrote:

> I've been officially banned from PentaxForums.
> This is a proud day in my life.
> The place really is run by and for (well, if I say what I think I can be
> sued).
> But there are a lot of idiots over there.

Good on you, Bill.  I agree that there are a lot of blithering idiots over
there.

Grover Cleveland once said, "A man is known by the company he keeps, and also
by the company from which he is kept out."

Regards, Jim
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
- Mark Twain

Jim King
jamesk8...@mac.com